Saturday, January 10, 2009

HAZARDOUS day..

i think i hav reach d LIMIT..

bad luck again n again..
yesterday really a HAZARD 4 me..

morning went oncall patient has poor progress..
nite went oncall patient ended up with vacuum delivery..
so, i wasted whole day not even with 1 conduct of delivery.

somemore met stupid idiot red shirt lady..
scolded me 4 nonsense things (kak, im sterile n bukan tak faham bahasa k?? boleh x tolong jangan pukul saya sesuka hati??)
and dunno which stupid idiot ate my zinger burger ( highly suspicious 1 of d red shirt lady)

i juz need 3 more deliveries..
GOD can u plz help me in this 2 weeks??
plz..plz..

p/s:
TO myself- BIG girl dun cry...gambate...b tough 2 overcome all these hazardous things..
TO d red shirt lady- dun treat ppl so bad..u wil hav 报应。。。

No comments: