Sunday, November 16, 2008

College Day..

Kolej Tun Dr. Ismail UKm "Hari Keluarga Kolej" was held yesterday..
im d Ajk Multimedia and d part time model 4 catwalk of pakaian tradisional..

In punjabi costume..


They say this Punjabi costume suite me hehe..
I look super-thin!!!


My patner amir..
dun u think he look like GTO??


The GREAT Siva-ji and Wil~~~~Na~~



JOJO the exco..his shirt is short enough to expose
the tranversus abdominus muscles.




The multimedia team...
never do audio work and only used movie maker once..
luckily everything run smoothly..hehe..


got indian look with this make-up??
Thx Kumutha for her help..
my Dark eye circles are HUGE enough to fight wif panda..



after remove my make-up
so tiring..@.@

3 comments:

br!an said...

nice wil na
nice
^^

syen said...

nana u memang super-thin liao ler...
SLEEP MORE!!!

lewna said...

sue yen~~
d whole week i went 2 ward 7am in d morning!!
hope this week can sleep more hehe..