Thursday, November 6, 2008

my brother's graduation day..



my brother..
last time he was d shortest in my family..but now he is d TALLEST.
but this is not d topic today...


few days ago..he had his form 5 graduation day.
i was not there, so he sent me his pic 2 "tayang".

because....

they had the graduation ceremony in a hotel!!

they had coats 2 wear!!

n then received their certs fr the pengarah pendidikan terengganu!!


n in 2004, when i was graduated..
the ceremony was held in the old school hall ..
i juz wore my old pinafore school uniform..
n received my cert fr dear mr.seah the school principal..


my old schoolmates..can u feel how unfair is this???
but they hav2 pay RM50 la...hehe..

due 2 my brother..another school did their graduation day in d hotel too..
our school oso kia su 1 :P
so wan2 do graduation day in d high class hotel oso..

but..i feel tat our graduation day in d school was more meaningful
i still keep few of the tissue papers...
dunno how many of my fren still remember this??





sue yen, hue ming, can u c ur writing??hehe



those old school days were memorable..^.^

5 comments:

br!an said...

waaaaaaaa
good old days
T.T
gan-dong-ing

syen said...

wahh i dun remember this also... we got write on tissue?? how come i only write my name? hahaha

haha i saw my sis's pics also.. me belum wear jubah she already wear lol... i prefer our graduation lah.. sign on all our uniforms so suang haha..jubah wait till graduate from uni hehe

hueming said...

wahh, i forget about this dy!
my signature is jz beside sueyen's 1, hehe!
damn miss the happie time in school!!

wwh said...

Dear u realy good in writing esay oh!!!

Your blog very very nice..

I mean the article u write very meaningful la.

Haha..

Dear i MiSS U..

Very hope can c u now..

Dun angry me because i cant slp early.Cant finish study le..Haha

UR lazy BeAr BeAR DeaR

wilian lew said...

i will scold him gao gao if he dare to *tayang* with me !!

eh .. u got give him birthday present ??