Sunday, October 4, 2009


woohoo~~
see this in jyin's facebook picture..
taken from her autograph, written by standard 5 me.. ^.^
ya..handwriting was so ugly..haha.
anyway, juz realised that i wrote..
" I WANT TO BE A DOCTOR WHEN I GROW UP!!"
so innocent me... at tat time..
i thought my ambition at tat time was to become an artist?lawyer?or a TV host maybe??
I TOTALLY FORGET THAT MY AMBITION ONCE UPON A TIME WAS TO BECOME A DOCTOR
although im doing medicine now..hehe
ppl in this field (lecturers, seniors, juniors....)
always ask why u wan2 choose medicine??
because my dad always want me to become a doctor
because my lecturer said i should become a doctor
because,
i juz dunno what to be,
when i hav2 decide the path of my life.
sometimes..
juz let FATE decide everything.. ^.^
whatever will be will be, que sera sera

No comments: